- New elections to the Supervisory Board are held as scheduled
- Dividend of 30 cents per share proposed by Executive Board and Supervisory Board (previous year: 30 cents)
Wiesloch, May 17, 2023 – MLP will be holding its Regular Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2022 on June 29, 2023. In accordance with the schedule, new elections of the members of the Supervisory Board will be held this year. Curricula vitae of the candidates proposed by the current Supervisory Board to represent the shareholders on the MLP SE committee can be found at
. As of today, all documents to be submitted to the Annual General Meeting can be accessed via this link. Shareholders can also use this link to access the shareholder portal for participation in the Annual General Meeting, which will be held purely as an online event.
The Executive Board and Supervisory Board will propose a dividend payout of 30 cents per share to the Annual General Meeting for the past financial year (previous year: 30 cents).
The agenda comprises resolutions on the following items:
- Use of unappropriated profit as per December 31, 2022
- Discharge of the members of the Executive Board for the financial year 2022
- Discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the financial year 2022
- Appointment of the auditor for the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2023
- Approval of the compensation report for the financial year 2022
- New election of the members of the Supervisory Board
- Approval of a control agreement with the MLP Banking AG
- Approval of the compensation system for the members of the Executive Board
- Amendment of Supervisory Board compensation with a corresponding amendment of the Company’s articles association and the compensation system for members of the Supervisory Board
- Amendment to § 19 of the Company’s articles of association (virtual Annual General Meeting)