Wiesloch, May 18, 2017 – MLP will hold its regular Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2016 at the Palatin Congress Centre in Wiesloch on June 29, 2017. As of today, all documents relating to the Annual General Meeting are accessible on the internet at
The agenda comprises resolutions on the following items:
- Use of unappropriated profit as per December 31, 2016.
- Discharge of the members of the Executive Board for the financial year 2016.
- Discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the financial year 2016.
- Appointment of the auditor for the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2017.
- Authorisation to purchase own shares
- Authorisation to use equity derivatives when acquiring own shares
- The change of corporate form to a European company (SE) announced in November 2016.