Wiesloch, May 13, 2020 – MLP will be holding its Regular Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2019 on June 25, 2020. The financial services provider is thereby reacting to the coronavirus pandemic and making use of the option provided by the legislator to hold purely virtual annual general meetings.
The forms and information for the MLP Annual General Meeting can now be accessed at
. This same link is also used to access the shareholder portal for participation in the MLP Virtual Annual General Meeting.
The agenda includes resolutions on the following items:
- Use of the unappropriated profit as of December 31, 2019 and on the dividend payment of 21 cents (previous year: 20 cents) for the past financial year
- Discharge of the members of the Executive Board for the financial year 2019
- Discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the financial year 2019
- Appointment of the auditor for the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2020
- Amendment of the Company's Articles of Association (in Section 17 (2) Sentence 2 and Section 19 (3) Sentence 1) to ensure continued compliance with altered legal requirements for providing evidence of shareholdings ("ARUG II" Shareholders' Rights Directive).
- Redrafting of the profit and loss transfer agreement in place between MLP SE and MLP Banking AG